|Fee Schedule 2018||Adobe PDF|
|Payment Plan Application||Adobe PDF|
Greenwith Primary School Governing Council in consultation with school leadership reviewed the Materials and Services fees and based on increasing costs set the 2018 school fees at $325.00, see attached Schedule.
The school community were polled to seek majority approval to make the full amount of this fee legally recoverable. This has been approved by the Chief Executive Officer of DECD (refer to Education Act section 106A)
Fees are required to be paid in full by the end of Term 3 unless you have applied for School card or have completed Payment Plan forms (see below)
ASSISTANCE FOR LOW-INCOME FAMILIES
The School Card Scheme is administered by the Department for Education and Child Development (DECD) and provides financial assistance towards the educational expenses incurred by families at government and non-government schools who meet the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility for School Card assistance is dependent upon the combined family income for the applicable financial year being within the School Card income limits.
School card information and applications can be found at www.sa.gov.au under heading of Education, Skills and Learning
If you have any questions, please contact School Card on 1800 672 758.
NOTE: A new application for School Card must be completed and lodged each year.
If the student has applied for school card for the current year at another school please let us know.
PAYMENT OPTIONSOnline via BPOINT
- Click on the “Online Payment Option”
- Enter your family Id (from the School Invoice or Statement)
- Enter your Family Name
- Enter the description or invoice no. for the payment
- Enter the amount of the payment
- Click on the icon matching your card type (MasterCard or Visa)
- Enter your credit card number
- Enter the credit card expiry date
- Enter the Card Verification Number/CVN (i.e. the 3 digit code on the reverse of your credit card)
- Click on the Proceed Button
- After 3 to 5 seconds your payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed
- Either click the print view or enter your email address and click send email to get a copy of your receipt
- You can now exit the payment page
- Step 1: Download Qkr! On your Android Phone or iPhone. iPad users can download the iPhone app
- Step 2: Register.
- Step 3: Find our School. Search for Greenwith Primary School.
- Step 4: Register your children.
Parents/caregivers are able to authorise our school to process ongoing payments to pay for school fees and invoices as agreed under a 'Payment Plan'. These payments may be scheduled weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Please complete the form above and return to the front office or contact the Business Manager.